Friday, December 25, 2009

Fate

Out of all the things, it's funny to say that fate has brought us here.

If I didn't got bad results in Form 2, I wouldn't meet any of 1C family. If I didn't fell back one step when I was in Form 2, I wouldn't work hard. If I didn't work hard, I won't be studying. If I weren't studying, I won't score in SPM. If I didn't score SPM, I wouldn't have been called to TESL's interview. If I didn't go for the Interview, I wouldn't be a Teslian. If I were not a Teslian, I wouldn't have gotten to know 1C Family. If I haven't gotten to know 1C Family, I wouldn't be separated from them in 2nd sem. If we weren't separated, I wouldn't be like this. I might have screwed up.

---------------------------------------------------------

If I didn't met Arunak, I wouldn't know myself. If I had not known Arunak, I wouldn't find anyone to mengeji with. If I wasn't befriends with Arunak, I wouldn't have been this close to Vambie. If I didn't got to know Arunak, I wouldn't be more of appreciative of my family. If not for Arunak, I wouldn't have learn words like 'Motif, --kah, Keji, Puaka and byk lg..'.

If I didn't met Vambie, I wouldn't know there's another Anak JPJ with the same age as I am. If I had not known Vambie I wouldn't have any target to mess with. If I wasn't befriends with Vambie, I would have still be traumatised by XOXO. If I didn't get to know Vambie, I wouldn't be more of appreciative of my best friends. If not for Vambie, I wouldn't have opened up my heart to anyone.

If I didn't met IZIS, I wouldn't have taken so many pictures. If I had not known IZIS, I wouldn't have met and known a REALLY cool family. If I wasn't befriends with IZIS, I wouldn't be this hardworking(better r dari dulu.haha). If I didnt get to know IZIS, I wouldn't learn how to stand up for myself. If not for IZIS, I wouldn't learn how to be more fierce or in other word, KEJI. -haha

-----------------------------------------

See? If it was not of our own 'history', we wouldn't have met each other. If we had not met each other, who knows what might have happened? Which group in this world or university we would belong to? None, I think.

This is what I call fate.


No comments:

Post a Comment